What to expect at Chickasha Life Church?
Chickasha Life Church isn’t your traditional idea of a church. We are a community of people who love others and believe in being uncommon in order to reach anyone and everyone. We greet each other with high fives and hugs and we worship with upbeat, loud music. Our messages are streamed on a large TV from Life.Church. Our Campus Pastor leads us through the experiences and we leave refreshed and ready to take on the new week. Chickasha Life Church is an uncommon experience and we are ready to make your experience one that you won’t soon forget.
At Chickasha Life Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive here. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Chickasha Life Church or connect with one of our LifeMissions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend LifeKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. The Loop features discussion and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens. The Edge meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Your whole family is invited.
Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about Chickasha Life Church!